50 THINGS TO DO BY YOURSELF!!!!
Being by yourself doesn’t have to be a negative thing. Most people thing that companionship is required in order to be happy… not true! –
Here are 50 things you can do when you are alone.
- Start your own vegetable patch or herb garden.
- Cook something that you have never made before.
- Spend a day at a museum or art gallery.
- Meditate – Sit. Be Still.
- Make a list of how you want to feel.
- Have dinner at a nice restaurant.
- Read your favorite chapter from a book you love.
- Go to a Farmer’s Market.
- Go for a walk in nature.
- Make popcorn and have a movie night.
- Listen to an album from start to finish without doing anything else.
- Go out for a long Sunday brunch.
- See a film at the cinema.
- Do a grocery run at your favorite organic grocers.
- Create a mix-tape or music playlist.
- Ride your bike.
- Rearrange your wardrobe.
- Declutter your home.
- Visit the florist and pick out a bunch of flowers
- Create a calming space in your home
- Make an altar for your crystals, meditation bowl, & candles
- Donate your old books & clothes to charity
- Paint, draw, sketch, write
- Make a terrarium
- Go somewhere in the city (or the nearest one to you)
- Go to a gig and dance like crazy
- Read up on your horoscope
- Send a handwritten letter to a friend
- Create a vision board and bring your next adventure to life
- Make an acai bowl, topped with fruit, yogurt, and superfoods
- Light a candle, take a relaxing bath
- Journal & declare your dreams
- Do a face mask
- Roll out your mat and do yoga to rejuvenate
- Think of questions and do some research
- Do a juice cleanse for the day
- Rearrange things in your room using Feng Shui
- Give an old chest of drawers some fresh paint
- Give yourself a mini retreat weekend
- Sleep, doze or power nap as much as you need to
- Sip a cup of tea and look out the window
- Go to the park with some sandwiches and picnic blanket & a good book
- Catch up on all your favorite blog posts
- Travel or do a day trip
- Give yourself a manicure
- Wake up early to see the sunrise
- Go for a jog or walk by the beach
- Sign up for a course
- Take a photo to depict each hour in your day
- Make a gratitude list